Protect Your Valuable Equipment and Trailers with Specialized GPS Tracking from Fleet Tek
Immediately find your equipment – Backhoes – Tractors – Light Towers – Generators – Trailers – Fertilizer Tanks – even a Port-o-Potty!
Never Lose Track
- Stop relying on out-of-date spreadsheets and messy whiteboards
- Quit hassling people to fill out reports days or weeks late
- Confirm that equipment is really being used – sell off unneeded assets
- Web based – no special software needed
- Backhoes, tractors, light towers, generators – all your equipment
- Pennies a day to operate
We have the specialized GPS tracking units made just for trailer tracking, equipment tracking, and non-powered asset tracking. Get the right GPS tracking unit for your job.
- No more hoarding of equipment
- Quickly and easily produce hours-of-operation reports
- Perfect for tracking trailers, fertilizer tanks, debris boxes, tool lockers, even a port-a-john!
Specialized Equipment & Trailer Tracking Units from Fleet Tek
Powered tracking with a backup battery and disconnect alerts
- Monitors key on & off for operating hours reporting
- Get alerts for maintenance & service
Tracking for bobcats, tractors, light-towers, generators, Plus More
- Daily locate — you will know where your equipment is
- Receive an alert if your equipment moves from the job site
- Continuous tracking while moving
- Smart Tracking — Location, movement, hours
- 12 or 24-volt power source
- Operator ID and Starter Disable option
- Low Battery Alerts
Easily keep track of non-powered assets and equipment
- All Self-Contained — Internal Antennas and Battery
- Long Battery Life — User Replaceable
Perfect for keeping tracking of fertilizer tanks, small trailers, debris boxes, even Port-o-Potties!
- Easy to Install — ‘Place and Trace’
- Smart Tracking — Get Location and Movement
Immediately see the location and status of all your trailers
- Alerts for truck and tractor connect & disconnect
- Reefer temperature monitoring option
- Daily Locates after drop-off
Tracks all trailer movement — Even piggy backed
- Backup battery means you always know where your trailer is
- Automatically tracks all movement at 10 or 30-minute interval
Ready to Learn More?
We work with service, construction, plumbing & heating, delivery, and public sector operators. Equipment owners like you.
Call us today or complete the form. We work with our customers to help you get the right system for your business and your budget.
Just have questions? No problem, we are glad to help. No obligation.
Call Today or Complete the Form