New Vehiclepath GPS Tracking Website – Customer FAQ
Thank you for your business. We are excited to let you know that your Vehiclepath GPS tracking website will soon be all new and improved.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about this change.
What is Happening?
- Your Vehiclepath GPS tracking platform is migrating from a legacy user interface (the website you use) to a new, state-of-the-art platform. As the engine behind the data you see in maps, alerts, and reports, this platform captures information from the devices in your vehicles and equipment and reports it to your GPS tracking website.
Your historical data will be transferred from your current account to your new account, including: user ID’s and passwords, events for the last 90 days, alerts, saved reports, sub-accounts, bookmarks and vehicle information. After the migration, you will use a newer version of the website to access your data. The new user interface will look slightly different and have improved functionality.
When is it Happening?
- Your GPS tracking website will be updated the week of March 28 to April 8. You will receive confirmation when the update is complete. You will be able to use the old website and the new website for two weeks after the update. This will allow time for you to get familiar with the new platform and answer any questions you have.
Will my historical data be transferred?
- Yes, historical data will be transferred from your current account to your new account, including: events for the last 90 days, alerts, saved reports, sub-accounts, bookmarks and vehicle information.
Will My Pricing Go Up?
- Your pricing and contract will not change at all. You will receive the benefits of a better data platform and added functionality, without paying any additional costs.
What are the benefits of migrating?
- The new platform provides advanced functionality, including:
- Posted Speed Alerts and Reports at no extra charge – available to you when you first log in
- Hard Braking and Hard Acceleration alerts and reports at no extra charge – please check with us on device compatibility
- Ability to add Driver ID and Fuel Card integration for a slight per month charge
- More frequent functionality upgrades
Will I use the same login ID and password?
- Yes, you will use the same login ID and password.
- To login go to: http://fleet.spireon.com/
- For the mobile website:
- Open smart phone browser
- Navigate to m.fleet.spireon.com on your preferred mobile device
- Use your normal login ID and password to log in
- Save as bookmark/save to home screen
Do I have to move?
- Yes, the legacy platform will be shut down, so all of our customers are moving to the new platform.
What Do I Need to Do?
- You do not need to do anything. Simply be aware that this is happening.
What if I have Questions?
- You may call or email us with any questions at any time. You may review training videos, or sign-up for live webinars. This is available to you now if you choose. Please see the links to the right.
We know you’ll enjoy the new features and functions that this new platform offers. If you have any questions or concerns, please call or email. We appreciate your business.